Ready for Summertime! Starting June 24th through September 6th
Make memories aboard Ku’uipo our “Sweetheart” of a catamaran designed and built in Hawaii. Enjoy seaside views of your favorite North Shore beaches, otherwise inaccessible by road. Bring your camera for offshore views of Lumahai, Tunnels (Makua), Ha’ena Beach Park, Ke’e Beach and Hanakapi’ai valley. Seating three ways: Open deck, trampoline nets and cushioned cockpit seating with full shade. You won’t miss a thing aboard Ku’uipo!
- At 3 hours duration, on our non-snorkeling tour, Captain Sundown’s is the perfect 2nd activity of your day.
- Unobstructed views on board Ku’uipo make for a photographer’s dream come true!
- Enjoy cool afternoon breezes, gentle tropical sunlight, plan for splashy Pacific ocean fun.
- Sea turtles abound in peaceful Hanalei Bay, let us take you off the beaten path to look for dolphins!
- Kids and fisherman of all ages can have the chance to hand line or reel in a big one with support from our crew.
- Romantics will enjoy the ombre hues of an unforgettable Hawaiian sunset as we return home at Sundown.
We also offer private charters because sometimes you just want to share this view with those you love the most!
$199.00 plus online booking fees for single ticket purchases.
$3,383.00 for private charters. Sliding scale available [for sunset tours only] for smaller groups.