No other tour boat company fishes the Na Pali
- For the fishing portion of our Na Pali Sailing tours, we “troll” fishing lines. To troll means we fish by trailing a baited line along behind our sailboat Ku’uipo.
- You can help reel them in for lots of added fun for the fisherman or kids in your family.
- We’ve caught Ono, Ahi, Mahi Mahi, Kawakawa, Papio and a variety of small tuna like Rainbow Runners and Aku.
- We have two “14-O” Reels placed in built-in holders on the boat for any fish over 30 lbs.
- We have two hand lines trolling for any fish under 30 lbs. The hand lines are tied to the back “porch” as we call it, so all you have to do is pull the line onto the deck with your bare hands.
- No licenses required! In true Hawaiian style we give away our fish or bring it home for our family, we do not sell. Wish to share in a portion caught? Please know we don’t portion the fish on board (that is to carve on board.. too messy) we ice the fish down for 48 hours off site and then fillet it. If you are staying at a North Shore resort, we are happy to meet up with you there or at the beach for a portion!