- Returning Passengers will recognize “X” marks the spot at Nu’alolo Kai for extreme sea turtle and Hawaiian fish encounters!
- Catamaran Sailing with only 15-17 passengers on board.
- Hanalei Beach departures from Kauai’s North Shore.
- Fishing included! Fish for the big ones like Ono, Ahi, Mahi Mahi and Aku!
- Experience face to face Dolphin encounters on our trampoline nets!
- Open deck seating for 360 degree Na Pali Cliffs and Ocean views.
- Lunch includes: Pastrami/turkey deli sandwich, fresh fruit, chips and cookies. Cold bottled waters and sodas. BYOB.
THE BEST SNORKELING ON KAUAI is found at Nu’alolo Kai on the Na Pali Coast. Our departures are scheduled so that your tour typically arrives at Nu’alolo Kai when the other boats are gone. Take advantage of quiet time with the amazing marine life and coral reefs.
Captain Sundown nicknamed this snorkel destination the “Sea Turtle Cleaning Station!”
Access to the ocean and back onto the boat, is as simple as a flight of stairs and stepping right into and up from the sea. We offer the simplest and easiest access on and off of any boat.
What ocean adventure would be complete without trolling for the Big Ones? Captain Sundown loves to fish. Prepare for some added adventure as we troll up to 4 lines in the water. We have 14-O Reels for fish over 20 pounds and hand lines for fish under 20 pounds. Our Crew know you’d love to help reel them in, and they’ll give you a quick on the spot lesson in bringing in the big ones! (note: no gutting of fish occurs on board, fish is kept iced down in coolers for 48 hours before filleting.)
$195.00 including taxes and harbor fees