- Sweeping, romantic views of Hanalei Bay sunsets, Bali Hai and Na Pali sights
- Sight-see (no snorkeling) of Lumahai, Ke’e Beach, Hanakapi’ai Trail, and Lava Archways.
- Get wet and splashy down Na Pali and return to peaceful Hanalei Bay to watch the Sunset.
- Start from Hanalei Bay and travel all the way down the Na Pali to the Big Archway at Honopū.
- Unbelievable Na Pali photo opportunities as the blue skies turn to gold, pink and orange sunset hues.
- Fishing (trolling) included! Fish for the big ones like Ono, Ahi, Mahi Mahi and Aku!
- Complimentary picnic snacks: Fresh fruit, chips and cookies.
- Complimentary beverages served: Cold bottled waters, sodas, juice. BYOB
SUNSET SAIL PRIVATE CHARTERS AVAILABLE YEAR ROUND*
*Na Pali Sunsets available May through September. Winter travelers, contact us via email at email@example.com for Holiday specials for Whale Watching Private Charters for groups 8+ for December through February*
Looking for an unforgettable afternoon on board the high seas for your Hawaiian vacation? Look no further!
Celebrating a special event on our Garden Island? Enjoy our 40′ Sailing Catamaran reserved exclusively just for you! Passengers celebrating anniversaries, birthdays, graduation and more will enjoy the relaxed atmosphere setting sail for the remote Na Pali Coastline. We’ve got something for everyone board! Reconnect with your loved ones in the best way possible. Kick back and enjoy our trampoline nets for wet splashy fun or sun bathe aboard our deck seating and baske in the gentle, tropical sunlight. Kids and fisherman of all ages can reel in the big ones on our 14-O poles set in built in holders on board with support from our Crew! Cool afternoon breezes and splashy Pacific ocean spray will cool you off on the way back to Hanalei Bay just in time for that memorable and romantic Hawaiian Sunset with the best seat in the house. Photographers will enjoy exceptional photographic opportunities aboard our large stable platform affectionately called our ‘floating living room.’ For your comfort, wear your swim attire for wet, splashy fun is on the way. Bring your beach towel and your big Hawaiian smiles!
$3,485.00 plus online booking fees